Internship Program:“TRANSPIRE Solutions Internship Program” provides an environment to work on live projects under the support of expert.
Hence, non experienced candidates can learn & grow each and every day which enables the candidate to practice the skills, gain knowledge, add experience, increase his/her expertise to get a giant leap in his/her career.
Experienced Professionals looking to update as well as demonstrate broad practical skills working on live IT projects, can learn & to get revealed in the job market with experience.
For selection purposes we will also conduct a test whoever clears the test will be entertained as an employee with us and/or our partner organisations.
Benefits to undergo internship at “TRANSPIRE Solutions”:
- We are an IT Organization providing Website Design & Development services. WE ARE NOT AN COMPUTER INSTITUTE.
- Working in field of website development since 2009.
- You will not get any certificate but you will get EXPERIENCE LETTER from our organization after successful completion of the training.
- Improved knowledge & practical application on specific tools trained.
- Assistance for development/debugging will be provided by expertise.
- The candidates will be working on various companies live projects.
- The candidates can add their live projects worked during the training to their CV to showcase their practical skills & knowledge.
- HTML5 & CSS3
HTML5 is a markup language for structuring & presenting content for the World Wide Web & a core technology of the Internet. Its core aims have been to improve the language with support for the latest multimedia while keeping it easily readable by humans & consistently understood by computers & devices. Source www.wikipedia.org
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a style sheet language used for describing the presentation semantics (the look & formatting) of a document written in a markup language. Its most common application is to style web pages written in HTML & XHTML. Source www.wikipedia.org
PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language. PHP is now installed on more than 244 million websites & 2.1 million web servers. While PHP originally stood for Personal Home Page, it is now said to stand for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor, a recursive acronym. PHP code is interpreted by a web server with a PHP processor module which generates the resulting web page: PHP commands can be embedded directly into an HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. Source www.wikipedia.org
MySQL is the world's most popular open source database. Whether you are a fast growing web property, technology Software Developer or large enterprise, MySQL can cost-effectively help you deliver high performance, scalable database applications. MySQL is also used in many high-profile, large-scale websites, including Wikipedia, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr & YouTube. Source www.wikipedia.org
Joomla 2.5 / 3.1
Joomla is a free & open source content management system (CMS) for publishing content on the World Wide Web & intranets & a model–view–controller (MVC) Web application framework that can also be used independently.
Joomla is written in PHP, uses object-oriented programming (OOP) techniques & software design patterns, stores data in a MySQL or (since version 2.5) MS SQL database, & includes features such as page caching, RSS feeds, printable versions of pages, news flashes, blogs, polls, search, & support for language internationalization. Source www.wikipedia.org
WordPress is a free & open source blogging tool & a content management system (CMS) based on PHP & MySQL It has many features including a plug-in architecture & a template system. WordPress is used by over 14.7% of Alexa Internet's "top 1 million" websites & as of August 2011 manages 22% of all new websites. WordPress is currently the most popular blogging system in use on the Web, powering over 60 million websites worldwide. Source www.wikipedia.org
Mobile Website Design
Responsive web design (RWD) is a web design approach aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing experience—easy reading & navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, & scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones). Source www.wikipedia.org
CodeIgniter 2.1.3 (PHP Framework)
CodeIgniter is an open source rapid development web application framework, for use in building dynamic web sites with PHP. "Its goal is to enable [developers] to develop projects much faster than writing code from scratch, by providing a rich set of libraries for commonly needed tasks, as well as a simple interface & logical structure to access these libraries. CodeIgniter is loosely based on the popular Model-View-Controller development pattern. Source www.wikipedia.org
Laravel 3.2.12 (PHP Framework)
Laravel is a very young framework but it is growing fast & already has a lot of support, it has won hearts of countless developers around the world. Laravel is comparable to CodeIgniter or FuelPHP but is unique in its expressive & clean syntax (no spaghetti code).
Laravel can be used to build all kinds of web applications & APIs, here are a few examples of what you could build with it: Blogs, CMS, Fast multi-user websites, Forums, eCommerce websites, Social Networks, Twitter clones, Instagram clones. Source www.udemy.com
Training Structure:Training is divided into three sections
- 1 ½ months – Basic Website Design : Module 1,2,3,4
- 1 ½ months – Using CMS (Content Management System) : Module 5,6
- 1 ½ months – Advance Website Design Techniques : Module 7,8,9
- Interested candidate need to register for written examination
- Pre-Training Examination Changes: None
- Admission & Application Charge: None
- Total Training Cost: Contact us
- Training Duration: 4 ½ months
- Special Discount: As per company rules
Who can apply?
- B.E/B.Tech Graduates - Computers/IT
- Graduate - Computer Science/IT
- Experience: Fresher / 1 Year
Click here to Register
Possible Career Paths:
- Website Designer (Approx. 16,682 Jobs)
- Web Applcation Developer (Approx. 17,733 Jobs)
- PHP Programmer (Approx. 36,480 Jobs)
- CMS - Manager / Administrator / Editor (Approx. 43,201 Jobs)
- Technical / Documentation Writers (Approx. 10,273 Jobs)
- Search Engine Optimizer (Approx. 4,115 Jobs)
- Total Oppurtunities - Approximately 1,28,484 Jobs